Valentine's Day Special Valentine's Day Special

Sick

I always knew you were sick but this just took it to the next level! SICKO!!!

7 Deadly Sins 7 Deadly Sins

Good but

If you only had 7 sins. please resubmit and then ill give you 5 out of 5 instead of 2!

Hari The Gold Digger Hari The Gold Digger

OK

dude maybe you should just make simple changes like making he arm bended and not just straight. I really liked some of your backgrounds. especially the one at the end. Your front view of his cape was terrible. Just look at someone wearing a cape. and why is ti al you things are so pointed? round is better.
Should hve made it a bit quicker with them walking. That seemed to drag on and on and on.....
Over all quiet nice.
hope you find your special effects (whatever you were talking about at the begginning)

Death Wish Death Wish

WOW

that was very powerful. Bloody good work

SirHumpalot responds:

Thanks a lot :D

Burnt Face Man 6 Burnt Face Man 6

Cool

I liked the bits, like the commentary that hes running away from lifes challenges. and the suggestion boy... lol..lol..lol

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

Shweet

Awsome. Really liked the pace that i thought wasnt possible in flash.

Best part was the dude taking a dump. LOL LOL ROFL

Again...Swheet

Pokemon Snot Green Pokemon Snot Green

Very cool.

I liked it alot. Just the way you got pokemon so well. I give you huge cred for your originality.
Nice one.

MCTV Hotpocket Downsizing MCTV Hotpocket Downsizing

Nice.

Alright. Well the sound in some places was inaudible and the graphics were really block like in a few places. otherwise i really liked the voices and i liked the camera usage. Most have been real hard to set up a lan and record that exactly. I also liked the way you made the text on the sides of what they were really saying unreadable.

CoolDrMoney responds:

You gave it a 1 for sound!?!?!? Thats being TOO generous :p Honestly though...try importing a CS movie into flash and fitting it on Newgrounds...its amazingly hard to have good quality in the end

heheh and thanks for noticing my text big papa :P

Thanks for the review sugertits :)

X-Naut vs Anime Kitty ^_^ X-Naut vs Anime Kitty ^_^

UM........

Ya. um.... I got sooo bored when it just flash for about a minute that i couldnt stand to watch the rest. Come on dude. Pull it together. I like your characters but damn you must do something with them.

Mortal Kombat Mishaps 3 Mortal Kombat Mishaps 3

Shweet

Liked it alot. Really liked the michael Jackson part... LOL..... Nice. Keep it up.